One photograph must be submitted, with good quality and personal resemblance. It may not be more than one year old. The photograph may be in colour or black and white. However, the final picture on the ID card will always be black and white.
Please note that school photos do not usually meet these requirements.
Orders with a photograph that does not fulfil the above criteria will be returned unprocessed to the bank branch that placed the order.
The photograph must fulfil the following criteria:
- The face must be taken directly from the front, evenly lit, with a light background and no shadows.
- Both eyes must be totally visible, and the pupils must be clearly seen. The eyes must be directed towards the camera.
- The photograph must be in focus, with the pupils as the plane of sharpest focus.
- There must not be any reflections in spectacles, if such are worn.
- The distance between the pupils and point of the chin must be 14-17 mm.
- The entire head must be visible, and not just the face.
- The format must be approximately 35 x 45 mm (width x height).
- Dark or coloured spectacles and/or head-dress or similar may not be worn.
Exceptions may be granted in certain cases. Medical reasons must be supported by a doctor's certificate.